vendredi 6 novembre 2009

Organizations' phrasebook

Here is a list of phrases commonly used by:
Mauler, Drall, Rebel, Imperial NPCs

• And they call this armor
• Any words on those reinforcements?
• Barely scratched me!
• Boy, I wish it was time to get off duty
• Calling in…going back to my duties now
• Calling in…no change in status so far
• Calling in…returning to my post
• Can I help you citizen?
• Can I help you?
• Careful, there was some troubles here earlier
• Eh?
• Go on, try to do that again
• Gotta concentrate on my patrol or I’d stop to talk
• Hmm, this could be bad…
• Hngh!
• I better get back to it before a superior comes by on inspection
• I better get back to the grind…
• I took worse in basic training
• I’ll return to my duties now
• I’ll return to my post now
• If you’re careful with your weapon then you won’t get hassled
• Move along
• Move along, and I’ll get back to my duties
• Nice to see you
• Ow ow ow
• Ow!
• The hostiles aren’t bad
• They really need to issue better equipment
• This isn’t a bad shift so far
• Where’s a medic when you need one?
• Why you…!
• Wish I had time left to talk, but I have to stay focused
• You looking for someone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire