vendredi 6 novembre 2009

Organizations' phrasebook (II)

Words of wisdom from:
Rogue CorSec

• ‘Bout time ya got gone, buddy
• ‘S wunderful to see yer again!
• Agh!
• Ar now, what ‘re YOU wantin’?
• Be a waste o’ breath to say hullo to the likes of YOU
• Clear out. You don’t wanna see me real angry
• Gee, now yer makin’ me mad
• Get lost, bud
• Get on outta there
• Get yer face outta my sight
• Glad to have wasted th’ time o’ day on ya
• Go on then, try an’ do that again!
• Good riddance, buster
• Hey, is there a medic in the house?
• Hullo there!
• Hullo! Right nice to see ya!
• Hurm, this could be gettin’ bad, by and by
• In a rush, huh? Bye then
• Jest a scratch
• Looky who it is. Lemme plug my ears
• Looky who’s here
• Looky, here, a maggot come to say hello
• Next time ya come, bring friends. Love to beat ya ALL up
• Nice try, buddy, but I’m still here!
• Not good, not good…
• Oh brother. What’re YOU wantin’?
• Oh, ‘s YOU
• Ow!
• Owie
• Thass right, take a hike into a sarlaac, scumbag
• Thass right, walk away, scumbag
• That the best ya can do?
• Ungh!
• Well, now I been itchin’ for a fight lately…
• Welp, THAT hurt. Fatal, possibly. Yep
• Whadea YOU want?
• What ‘re you snoopin’ around for?
• Why, you little…
• Y’ ain’t welcome ‘round these parts, scum
• Yer barely scratchin’ me!
• You like yer bones intact, ya better leave
• You smell bantha poodoo? Oh, must be my “friend” here
• You’ll need more ‘n that ta take me down!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire